User information collection
When using this service, you need to register an account, and the company will obtain the personal information and commercial information you provide and the operation process of this WEB. This may include but is not limited to the following:
- When registering a MICARD Personal Edition and MICARD Business Edition account, you need to provide your company name, Email, address, telephone, mobile phone number and basic personal information. Used to set up your own MICARD business vCard message.
- You acknowledge and agree that any information during registration is the content information representing your personal, group or company business and business identity, and you are responsible for any content information, such as personal photo, company name, telephone number provided, company LOGO, name, name, name, etc. Item link, service content, etc.
- Contacts or contact information from your device’s contact list (or phone book) may be imported into this WEB or used to exchange business cards or invite your friends and relatives around you.
- Your company, business card information and information in MICARD Personal Edition and MICARD Business Edition will be collected by our company and protected by the network security of all information。
- Some of your operating procedures in MICARD Personal Edition and MICARD Business Edition will be obtained by our company to make our services better (IP address, browser type, pages viewed, version and language, operating system and etc).
User Content Licensing
- Helps you receive messages and data efficiently after logging in.
- Provide personalized content and information.
- Develop and test new products and features.
- To provide customer feedback in order to diagnose or fix technical issues related to the Service.
- In order to comply with regulations, laws or any policy requirements, we may provide your information without your consent when required or necessary by policy agencies or other administrative officials, and the Company will provide the information on our behalf.
We may use Google Analytics to collect visitor statistics on the website. Cookies created by Google, described in more detail here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage。
You can opt out of cookies being stored by turning off the acceptance of cookies in the settings of the web browser used when you visit the Services, or you can delete cookies. However, please note that without cookies, you may not be able to use all features of the service.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website and review and update our online security measures in accordance with current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be completely guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our Services. However, the company is not responsible for any loss or disclosure of data within this APP, or for any loss or damage caused by transmission errors or unauthorized or illegal acts of third parties or your decision to disclose your personal information.
In addition, our employees and contractors who provide services in connection with our information systems are obligated to respect the confidentiality and security of any personal information we hold.
Change of Ownership